- The Agrupación Deportiva Corebo, organize the XIV Half-Marathon of Latina, to be held the 24th of February 2019 in which anyone can participate provided they are born in 2000 or years before.
- The starting area will be situated on Guareña Street, next to the Polideportivo de Aluche, on whose track the finish line will be located. The starting time of the race will be 9:30 A.M. The finish-line checkpoint will close at 12:00 P.M.
- The course will be 21,097 metres long.
Services available to the runner:
The number must be worn on the runner’s chest throughout the competition. It must not be cut, folded or manipulated in any way. Any participant, who carries the number in his hand, wears it on his back, or limits its visibility in any way will be disqualified by the race controllers. As well, the runners that wear a not official number will be disqualified.
Personal numbers with disposable Timing chips will be picked up in the Plaza de Aluche Shopping Centre on Saturday 23rd in the morning and afternoon time. The timing chips also will be given out on the day of the race, from 8:00 A.M. to 9:15 AM in the athletics track of the Aluche sports center. In order to pick them up you must present your number race, DNI or Payment sheet bank for runners registered on the website or at the shop (with autocopy). No numbers with disposable timing chip will be given out without it.
- Only vehicles authorized by the Organization will be allowed to follow the race. These vehicles will be marked with identification in advance. Following the runners on a motorcycle or bicycle is completely prohibited. The Local Police will remove anyone who tries to do so in order to avoid accidents.
- The course will be clearly marked and staffed by race officials to direct the competition along the whole route. We will offer provisioning liquid in Km. 5, 10, 15 and at the end of the race.
- Any runner who does not complete the whole course, who shows unsportsmanlike behaviour, who disobeys the judges or race officials, or who violates any of the rules described in these regulations will be disqualified.
- The MEDIA MARATÓN DE LATINA wants to contribute this year with the Oncology Association “Fundación Mari Paz Jimenez Casado", through an economic contribution.
- Anyone who participates in the race without registering or without an official number does so at their own risk, and will have no right to the privileges granted to registered runners.
- All runners who win a prize or trophy must have a DNI or passport to verify the age that they indicated on their registration. In the event this cannot be done before the presentation of the trophies, the runner will be disqualified and the provisional placing will be adjusted accordingly.
- It is possible to make any complaint in the way the organization established and on a payment of 60 Euros. This payment will be given back if the Appeal Commission rules in favour of the person or entity that made the complaint.
- Officially registered participants are covered for third party damages and accidents by third party liability insurance contracted by the Organization. Any accidents that may result as a direct consequence of the race are covered, but not those that result from a pre-existing condition, recklessness, negligence, and any action that violates the law or regulations. Accidents that take place in transit to or from the race will not be covered either. The Organization itself is covered by third party liability insurance arranged by the Agrupación Deportiva Corebo.
- All runners, by their participation, accept these Regulations. In case of any doubt or any situation not foreseen in the Regulations, the Comité Organizador will determine how best to resolve the situation.